Saturday, February 2, 2013

February Challenge

I'm hoping I don't regret this, but here is my challenge for February.

1) Sewing: I am going to finish my Postage Stamp Tablecloth.  I have the 3 green blocks done.  Next I need to cut the squares for the blue blocks and make them.  Then figure out how I am going to sash them together and do that.  I think that it is reasonable to get this done this month.

2) Knitting: I am still working on my sweater.  I am on my 4th ball of yarn.  Now that I have the directions figured out, I'm loving this sweater.


3) Spinning: I am going to finish spinning the Sheltand top I got for Christmas.  It is going to be what I knit my prototype of my shawl in.  So - I need to finish spinning, then ply, and then dye it a beautiful color.  I think I need it in dark greens and teals.

4) Designing: Thanks to some good friends, I have the lace border figured out for the shawl I've been dreaming up in my head for the last couple months.  I need to figure out how to do the short row part to turn the corner, and design the body of the shawl.  Having a rough prototype for each section seems like a good goal for February.




More information on this challenge and link up at:

The Girl Who Quilts





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking up! I'm so impressed with your knitting! I love the idea of knitting, but I have major knitter's ADD. ;)
    I can't wait to see what you accomplish this month!

    ReplyDelete